Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #69 CAS, ATCAS - One Layer and DD#76

Hello friends and followers - happy last week of October.  This week at ATS&M Challenge #69 is CAS.  I thought I'd switch gears a bit from the halloween track that I've been on lately and make a birthday card.   I apologize for the poor photo - think I need to recharge the camera (that really is a white card base). 

The sentiment is from one of my oldest and most favorite sets. You might have seen another one of these stamps used yesterday on my card for ABC Challenges.  While I had the set out, I thought it might be fun to use another one of them.  

My colors were based on the pretty combo at  Dynamic Duos #76 (see below) - the sentiment is in Perfect Plum and the balloons are in Wisteria Wonder. 
and since I did go with a one layer card I'm also sharing it over at the ATSM sister challenge called ATCAS where the code word is... yup, you guessed it ONE LAYER. 

One layer CAS cards are very difficult for me - but hey...that's why it's called a challenge - it's all about stretching yourself creatively :o)  Several of my DT pals from ATSM also are on the DT for ATCAS - they do such a fabulous job and I don't get to play along over there as much as I might like to - except for today.
I sure hope that you will go visit the rest of the DT at ATS&M and then decide to play along with us this week.  There's a fabulous prize to be won - how can you resist the temptation to try???? 

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me - I'm sure glad that you did. Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

15 comments:

  1. I love how you broke up the balloon strings with your sentiment. So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - love the flowing sentiment and bunch of balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, what a cute balloon stamp! You've done fab job with your one layer, I love the colors too, great CAS look. I remember you sometimes saying you struggle with CAS -definitely not anymore!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is a fantastic one layer design, Danielle! Love how the sentiment breaks up the image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the way you placed the sentiment in the balloon strings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeh, so glad you joined us at ATCAS! And this is a fab OLC. I love the way the sentiment is in the middle-clever idea my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of sentiment breaking through the strings and the balloons are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautifully done. Great stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Danielle. Fabulous one layer card. Love the purple and white ... and love the way you've inserted the sentiment into the image - so creative! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thiis so perfect, Danielle. I love how you have incorporated that sentiment within the balloons. Love the purples. I'm glad you've used this set again as I really like it too. Thanks for also joining in the fun with my one layer challenge over at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this, Danielle! Beautifully stamped with the sentiment going across the strings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well Danielle - it doesn't seem that you found our one layer challenge difficult at all! What a beautiful card you've produced and I love how you've broken the strings with the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great one layer card! Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Danielle. Love your one layer card. Great creative stamping. Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card and how you stamp the sentiment within the balloons. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!