Friday, June 5, 2015

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo

Hello! Today is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo!!!
Who doesn't love FREEBIES?? I can't think of anyone!
This week's image called "Sign it - boy balloons" is just adorable
and has lots of possiblities - take a look:

I decided to make this a shaker card using one of the clear
packaging that some other crafty products came in.  It made
a perfect sleeve to put the sequins in.  Using an exacto knife
I cut around the image frame for the opening and then stamped
my sentiment (from "Make a Wish" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps") on 
the card base  before attaching  the panel. The orange chevron strip 
is washi tape and the red strip is from a border punch.  
Bright colorful and fun!! Perfect for a boy or teen - I think.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
The Pink Elephant Challenges #301 - Masculine Birthday
The Male Room Challenge #11 - Use Washi Tape
The Friday Mashup #212 - I used the embellishments option
with a cluster of sequins. 

You can find this image in the Bugaboo store today for FREE!
Some of the other wonderful designers for Bugaboo have also 
made some darling creations for  your inspiration.  Please go
visit them at Catch the Bug Challenge blog and see what they have too.  
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today! Hugs D

5 comments:

  1. Fun shaker card!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun boy figure! He is awesome, as is your shaker card - Thanks for joining in at TMR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, this is super! Love the image, great colouring and I think the shaker is fab. I like that you've used the Washi to ground the images. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card! I love the cluster of sequins...makes for a fun card! Thanks for playing along at Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, thanks for playing along with us at the Male Room!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!