Saturday, June 20, 2015

My Time to Craft #297 - Fairies

Hello again friends! Hope you are having a
wonderful weekend!  It's time for another new
challenge theme at MY TIME TO CRAFT #298!
This time our theme is Fairies.

I've colored up a sweet little stamp set from a
set called "Fairy Friends" (from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps)
for my DT card today.  I used some soft pastel colors
(not something I do very often) and left it without
a sentiment because I couldn't decided what "occasion"
or "reason" I wanted this to be for.  This way I
can quickly pop a sentiment inside with a message
when the time is right and I'm good to go.


I hope that you will join us this week too!
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit met today!
Hugs! D

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Danielle, love all the pretty colours and the super cute image. Enjoy your weekend.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Danielle - I love it. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card hun, love the colours you have used. Always a good idea to have a few cards with no sentiment on the front
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, this is just so sweet! What lovely soft colours - and it's such a good idea not to include a sentiment, that way you can just whip it out for any occasion!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!