Friday, September 8, 2017

Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Komeback - Trick or Eat

Oh hey! I'm happy you're here to visit me today because
The Krafty Vault at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is being opened again!

As you know some of the older stamp sets have been retired 
and have been hard to find for quite some time. 
Today Kimmie is re-releasing TWO rubber sets

These awesome sets come as completely unmounted pre-trimmed 
natural red rubber!  These sets have NOW been released and are
 in the shop right now!  These were very popular sets so I have
a feeling that they are going to get snatched up quick ;o) 

I used one of the zombie images from TRICK OR EAT today
I absolutely love this spooky sweet set!

here's a close up of this image and the glitter bow (which has now
spread glitter all over my entire craft room). 

See...I told you she's fabulous and you know you want her - hehe!

Hop on down and see what some of the others
on the Krafty krew DT have made to inspire you.
And since you're already shopping, don't forget about 
the FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS that are up in the shop also! 
Have a fantastic weekend!  Hugs! D

3 comments:

  1. Too darn cute...love your sweet zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous holiday card, Danielle. Love the image … so perfectly coloured. Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is awesome ! love the fab bow too.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!